Community ACCESS Television of Salina, Inc.
Community ACCESS Television of Salina, Kansas, is seeking an Executive Director to lead our organization into our next chapter of becoming a dynamic community media center….CATV provides Salina community citizens, an opportunity to express a variety of perspectives, viewpoints and beliefs that shape our community.
- Strong managerial and organizational skills
- 3 years of professional experience in PEG/TV/media production management, with significant experience in training, supervising personnel and volunteers
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, video/digital and computer)
- Successful track record in fundraising, including development planning, grant writing, and ability to cultivate relationships within the funding community.
- Knowledge of, and experience in public, local government, educational, community access programming
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college, in Administration, Communication, Media, or equivalent experience
The salary is appropriate for a medium size community media
center and commensurate with applicant’s qualifications. A benefits
package is included.
E-mail your resume (including references) to:
Carol Bell: Cbell@salinatv.org Or mail your resume to: Ann Knowles, chair, Salina ACCESS TV Board of Directors, Community Access Television of Salina, 215 N. 9th St., Salina, Kansas